Monday, June 15, 2009

2 Month Check up



Carra and Kynle had their 2 month check up today! Carra weighs 8.14 and Kynle is right behind her weighing 8.13. Carra is 21 1/4 inches and Kynle is 21 inches. It is amazing how fast they have grown! Of course Carra and Kynle had to get their shots and the big girls were not happy at all about their little sister having to get shots. Kasey kept saying, "No mommy, don't let the nurse give them a shot it will hurt." I think that the big girls were just as upset as the little girls...it was sweet that the big girls were so worried about little sisters! In the past 2 weeks, Carra has rolled over twice and Kynle has rolled over once. They have also decided to start scooting! They do an army crawl while also dragging their poor head...it is not pretty at all...LOL! They have also started to smile, and coo. I absolutely love it! Kasey and Janna will sit in front of them and talk to them and Carra and Kynle will just watch them and smile and coo!! Makes mommy so proud to watch my four girls interact with each other!!

2 comments:

  1. The little twins will now become more "fun" when they begin to interact. I know the big twins will think so. It's good that the checkup went well. Isn't it a shame to have to get shots. I'm going to make my next million inventing a trully painless shot apparatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha- you might explain to your followers how to easily access your blog. I had to refer back to an older Google account ID and password. I know Tammy has had trouble and there are probably others.

    ReplyDelete