Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Doctor's Appointment Thursday April 9th

On Thursday, April 9, 2009 we went in for my last sonogram and check-up before Carra and Kynle were born. Well, I was having contractions during the sonogram...I wasn't feeling anything so I wasn't worried. Dr. Maberry( at risk doctor) didn't seemed to worried either. I went over to Dr. Tadvick's office ( delivery doctor) and I didn't mention my contractions to him because he was on his way to the hospital to deliver another baby. He said everything looked good, see you Monday morning...he didn't know I was contracting!! He left and we got ready to leave...at least I thought. Danny got mad at me for not telling the doctor that I was contracting, so I told the nurse. At first she didn't seemed concerned, she said she would let him know. We were getting in the car and the nurse ran out to the parking lot and told us not to leave that she realized the I lived an hour away. So we went to go eat and the nurse called me while we were eating. Dr. Tadvick wanted me to come back. I went back to the doctor and was dilated. He put me on the monitor and I was having contractions every 5 minutes!! While I was on the monitor Danny had Kasey and Janna across the street at their doctors. Kasey had to have her allergy shot and Janna had an ear infection. Dr. Tadvick put me in the hospital after I had to wait for Danny and the girls to get back to my doctors office...lol! I went into the hospital and they monitored me all night. I was having contractions every 5 minutes all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment